In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Maddie Mackey, a Certified Trauma Coach, Yoga Therapist and Non Profit Founder. Maddie is a goddess, woman, mother, and priestess. She is a certified yoga teacher, trauma recovery guide, business activist, relationship and sexual empowerment coach.
In this episode we chat about:
- Your experiences are your medicine
- Noticing mirrors in client work and your relationships
- Showing up online with vulnerability
- Diffusing ‘what people think’ and showing up as yourself
- Moving from a personal rock-bottom to the work she does now
- Trying ‘everything under the sun’ on the healing journey
- Using our own healing to then help our client’s healing
- Moving through negative energy
- Recognising when your inner child is experiencing big emotions
- Being gentle with yourself
- Asking yourself if you’re happy with your life
And so much more, enjoy!
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/helseybenzel
- For more about Maddie Mackey and what she does, check out her website.
- Follow Maddie on Instagram: @maddiemm
And if you loved this ep, you’ll love my new program, CALLED.
CALLED: Show up online as the leader you were put here to be.
Click here to learn more & sign up —> chelseybenzel.com/called
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
This podcast was produced by @sarahharneymakes and @chelseybenzel.
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page