In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Carlie Maree, the ‘mad scientist’ of motivational intelligence.
Carlie Maree is the master of motivational intelligence.
She’s a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, online educator, renegade researcher, sought-after speaker and creator of the binge-worthy podcast ‘Go Hack Yourself’.
With her bold teachings and revolutionary frameworks, she empowers women all over the world to live differently. She has a deep understanding of how women work – what motivates us, what drives us, and what holds us back.
And since coming out last year with her ground-breaking book and Netflix-style documentary, she’s holding nothing back. This woman is the real deal. She’s here to change everything.
In this episode we chat about:
- Understanding your Soul Modes
- Honoring where you’re at
- Recognising what energy and vibe you’re experiencing and working with it instead of against it
- How often you make the most life-changing discoveries at your lowest points
- Tuning into the next level of yourself
- Knowing that you are divinely guided and you wouldn’t desire something that you can’t have
And so much more, enjoy!
And if you enjoyed this episode, you’ll love my new 1:1 coaching program, ‘Create Your Net’.
Find out more info here: chelseybenzel.com/createyournet/
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: chelseybenzel
- For more about Chelsey, check out my website.
- For more about Carlie Maree and what she does, check out her website.
- Follow Carlie on Instagram: @mscarliemaree
- Follow Carlie on Facebook: mscarliemaree
- Read the Soul Modes Book
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!