Her mission with the podcast to create a space to help twenty-somethings through the transition of their twenties. A space for unfiltered conversations where we can laugh, cry, and grow together.
In this episode we chat about:
- Pursuing your creative projects
- How you don’t know who you might be inspiring
- Listening out for confirmations from the universe
- How the simplest things can trigger you
- How when we express from a deep place, it resonates the most
- A perspective on relationships and learning from relationship break ups
- The ‘f*ck it’ theory
- Creating enough stillness to actually see what you want to be doing
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: chelseybenzel
- For more about Sophia Lorena and the podcast, check out her website.
- Follow Sophia on Instagram: @theshitshowofmytwenties
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!