In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Liv Bowser, Founder and CEO of Liberate Studio.
Liv has spent her career to date working for better-for-you startups in the CPG space, leading brand and marketing efforts alongside C-Suites. Liv has a natural pull toward everything health and wellness, and always knew she wanted to create something of her own. When the idea came to her, she ran with it.
Liv recently launched Liberate, the first-ever mental wellness studio. The studio practices a flow of yoga, reflection, conversation, and meditation, to expand and empower you into your best self. It’s called the “Working on Yourself Workout”.
This is a space where physical movement, mental health, and community came together as one.
In this episode we chat about:
- Creating a wellness studio that focuses on mental well being instead of just physical well being
- Following the calling of an idea
- How the pandemic has shifted the way Liv started the biz and how it was a blessing in disguise
- Transitioning from a corporate job to being a founder of your own start-up
- Sharing things that are valuable over what gets the most likes or followers
- You never know who you’re helping or inspiring
- When the calling outweighs the fear
- Taking mini leaps of action and creating your own net
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- For more about Liv & the Liberate Studio, check out her website.
- Follow Liberate Studio on Instagram: @liberatestudio
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
This podcast was produced by @sarahharneymakes and @chelseybenzel.
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page