In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Nikole Mitchell, a speaker, writer, and life coach.
Nikole Mitchell is a kickass life coach who helps dreamers, leaders and celebrities create the life of their dreams and thrive in EVERY area of life. She believes that despite what your parents, society, or religion may tell you, you can have it all. Struggling and suffering are NOT required. Ease and flow are your birthright. Abundance and opportunities are calling your name. It is who you’re meant to be.
What you believe you can have will be yours. Her desire is to expand your beliefs, clear any blocks, and get you in the flow where you will find everything you are looking for.
Everything she does – as a speaker, writer, and life coach – is to change individual lives AND to bring people together from all walks of life and equip them with the tools to go back to their communities and make the world a more beautiful place.
In this episode we chat about:
- How Nikole hired a life coach and changed her life
- Her opinion on ‘having it all’ and owning your truth
- Why investing in yourself is so critical for success and leveling up
- How she healed her relationship with money
- What coming home to yourself means to Nikole
- Her experience of ‘living as if you are already living your desires’
- How to avoid the comparison trap
- The power of leaping sooner rather than later
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Find Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- For more about Nikole Mitchell and what she does, check out her website.
- Follow Nikole Mitchell on Instagram: @mitchellnikole
- Follow Nikole Mitchell on Facebook: Nikole S Mitchell
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!