Today I’m joined by one of my Spark Your Shift co-authors, Elisa Ellis.
Elisa is a wardrobe stylist, speaker, author, and online course creator. She is passionate about helping her clients find and elevate their style, so they look good, feel good and have confidence when they walk out the door, into a board room, or up onto a stage.
She helps her clients find new ways to style outfits, organize their closets, coordinate spectacular outfits, as well as shop for new, timeless pieces. Everyone should love the clothes in their closet.
We talk about:
- The power of wearing clothes that fit the body you have now.
- How to be happy where you are vs wishing you were further along.
- Small shifts you can make to your style that will have a big impact on your energy.
- Taking big leaps and saying yes to things that scare you.
- Having faith that no matter what happens you’ll figure it out.
And lots more!
Get your copy of our book Spark Your Shift:
If you haven’t yet, you can click here to get your copy of Spark Your Shift
Connect with Elisa:
- Follow Elisa on Instagram: @stylishcurvygirl
- Find Elisa on Facebook: facebook.com/stylishcurvygirl
- Visit Elisa’s website at turnkeystyle.com
- Get Elisa’s free guide to finding your body shape at turnkeystyle.com/ybs
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!