In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Lidija of High Vibe CEO, a mindset and manifestation coach.
Lidija created High Vibe CEO because she knows her magic, is living in it and knows that nothing in this world can diminish it. She has been studying Law of Attraction for more than 5 years now and has been manifesting her best life ever since. Why does she have the success she has? Because whatever she learns she embodies it into her life. She believes that the information itself is not powerful until it’s put into practice.
Lidija is deeply passionate about sharing what she learns because she knows how life changing it is. Originally from Serbia living with 5 people in a 1 bedroom apartment, she has moved across the world to live in sunny California, attracted her dreamy future husband, and created a business that’s on track to make 6-figures.
Throughout her years in business she’s helped so many others like you create the life they desire. Lidija believes that if you’re reading this just know, you are meant to be here and your success is inevitable!
In this episode we chat about:
- Being an example for women so that they know they can attract their desires
- How Lidija went from ‘society’s perfect child’ to med school to the law of attraction
- Getting a life changing message from our higher self or our future self
- The power of visualisation
- Making miracles and magic within reach
- Taking action and trusting the law of attraction
- Having the answers within us
- How self mastery is the foundation of living as our higher selves
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow the pod on Instagram: @andthenetappeared
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- For more about Chelsey, check out my website.
- For more about Lidija and what she does, check out her website.
- Follow Lidija on Instagram: @highvibeceo
- Follow Lidija on Facebook: High Vibe CEO
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!