In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Jaudia Quinn, a business coach who helps online biz owners who have shot up in growth get rooted and create a biz that lasts!
Jaudia shares her stories of magic, working on your beliefs and how she’s created a business and life of her dreams and how she helps others do the same.
In this episode we chat about:
- Transforming your approach to sales
- Being a recovering perfectionist
- Evolving & refining as you go
- Working on your long held beliefs
- How to ask yourself questions in the shadows
- Uncovering the stories you’re telling yourself
- Asking the universe for clarity
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: chelseybenzel
- For more about Jaudia Quinn and what she does, check out her website.
- Follow Jaudia on Instagram: @jaudiaquinn
- Plus Jaudia has a podcast coming out soon, so stay tuned for that!
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
This podcast was produced by @sarahharneymakes and @chelseybenzel.
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page