In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Anna Cantwell. Anna is a soul coach and meditation teacher for spiritual women, who are ready to feel their best, free their mind, and feed their soul! She brings the power of peace, radiant positivity, and confidence to her VIP coaching clients, group masterminds, and online community.
When she’s not supporting her people in shattering limiting beliefs and disempowering contexts, you can find Anna hiking to secret waterfalls, dancing in the mirror, eye-gazing with a hummingbird, or poring over the latest (or the earliest) spiritual text.
In this episode we chat about:
- What are miracles?
- How coaching can manifest in other areas & professions
- Doing the things that on paper don’t make sense for the sake of following inner guidance
- Giving up the good for the great
- Revelling in synchronicity and seeing them as miracles
- Embracing the mantra “it’s already here, you just need to be open to it”
- Co-creating the net with the universe
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- For more about Anna Cantwell and what she does, check out her website.
- Follow Anna on Instagram: @iamannacantwell
- Join Anna in her Mindful Living Mentorship for the Autumn Session
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
This podcast was produced by @sarahharneymakes and @chelseybenzel.
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page