Come meet ‘Soul Medicine Woman’, Aliesha Bannister.
In this episode, Aliesha and I chat about all things energetic intelligence – as it relates to our emotions, manifestation, relationships, and literally every other aspect of our lives.
A taste of what we talked about:
- The energetics of calling in what you desire.
- Why our experience of the world is largely based on our perspective.
- The difference between emotional intelligence and energetic intelligence.
- A new way to look at boundaries, co-dependency & compassion.
- What being “selfish” actually means, (and why it’s not a bad thing).
And so much more!
Connect with Aliesha:
- Follow Aliesha on Instagram: @thatalieshabannistervibe
- Connect with Aliesha on Facebook: facebook.com/alieshabannister
- Visit Aliesha’s website: alieshabannister.com
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you enjoyed this episode, you can now “buy me a coffee” to support the podcast. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks so much!
This episode was produced with the help of Leslie Martin at GreatLand Media.
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page