Let’s talk about one of the biggest leaps some women take: the leap into motherhood.
My guest this week, Anna Cusack, is a Motherhood Revolutionist, author, podcaster, blogger and social media creator.
Her work explores the emotional underbelly and physiological processes of being a mother and shines a light on the sociocultural processes that affect our experiences of motherhood.
Anna combines her knowledge in areas such as traditional postpartum care, breastfeeding, motherhood studies and exercise physiology to guide women through their early years of mothering.
As a woman with no kids (yet) I learned a lot in this conversation, and I’m excited for you to tune in as well!
We talked about:
- Shining a light on the realness of motherhood – and womanhood – that’s not often talked about.
- The reality of life in between the highs and lows we see on Instagram.
- How asking for (and offering) support can be a gift for everyone involved.
- The idea that children aren’t in the way of our spiritual growth, but rather on the way.
- How understanding the status quo around motherhood can help bring new insight and healing around our own upbringing.
And so much more.
Connect with Anna:
- Get Anna’s book Mama You’re Not Broken
- Find Anna on Facebook: facebook.com/annacusackpostpartum
- Follow Anna on Instagram: @annacusackpostpartum
- Listen to Anna’s podcast Motherhood Made Magic
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!