In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Carlene Ulacia.
Carlene is here on a mission to bring awareness to inter-generational wealth creation. She’s known as a connector, a bridge builder, and her work has served to build initiatives and facilitate collaboratives that create access to economic equality.
In this episode we chat about:
- Wanting things to be different for the next generation
- Changing old money stories or money patterns
- How fear is a liar
- Making space for the things you truly want
- How ease & faith can bring you what you want with less energy expended
- Ask for what you want because the universe is abundant
- Writing your badass list
- Community minded inter-generational wealth
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more on Carlene’s YouTube
- Find Carlene on Facebook: @carlene.ulacia
- Find Carlene on LinkedIn: @carleneulaciaorgleader
- Follow Carlene on Instagram: @carleneulacia
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!