In this episode, I’m joined by Casey Berglund, founder of Worthy and Well, creator of the Let Your Body Lead TEDx Talk, Professional Certification, and associated movement.
Casey is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Professional Coach, 500-Hour Yoga Teacher, and passionate Embodiment Guide and Speaker.
Her mission is to guide more people into the wisdom of their bodies, so that they can create powerful purpose-driven lives.
In this episode we chat about:
- What it means to let your body lead
- The connection between surrendering listening to your body’s wisdom
- How the creative process can unfold when you have the intention of living authentically
- Our ‘window of tolerance’ and the effect it has on our ability to take big leaps
- How self-awareness and self-trust are key in owning your human experience
- Why taking a leap doesn’t always mean making a risky move, and what it’s often really about instead.
And so much more. Enjoy!
Connect with Casey:
- Follow Worthy and Well on Instagram: @worthyandwell
- Visit the Worthy and Well website at worthyandwell.com
- Learn more about the Let Your Body Lead movement at letyourbodylead.com
- Watch Casey’s TEDx talk here
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say on Facebook: chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode here
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss the next episode!
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!