I’m so pleased to share this episode with you. The vibe of this conversation with Catherine Hale is calm, grounded, and full of insight into healing trauma (both personally and collectively) so we can live out the mission we came here for.
Catherine is a trauma resolution educator, coach and guide in sex, love and relationships and is an advocate for post traumatic growth at the level of society and culture.
Trained in sexological body work, Trauma resolution coaching, along with Tantric and Shamanic practices she’s worked with 100’s of people guiding them back into health with their bodies, cultivating relationships grounded in trust and compassion and discovering their right to live in connection with all that truly matters.
We talk about:
- The collective and personal trauma spells that are affecting so much happening in our world today.
- How to build trust and resiliency within yourself.
- The connection between nervous system regulation and our creativity.
- What you can do to stay calm when what you’re manifesting hasn’t shown up yet.
- Choosing where we put our attention on social (and mainstream) media.
And so much more. Enjoy!
Connect with Catherine:
- Follow Catherine on Instagram: @catherinehaleuk
- Find Catherine on Facebook: facebook.com/catherinehale.co.uk
- Visit Catherine’s website at catherinehale.co.uk
- Learn more about Catherine’s Trauma Awareness Training
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!