In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Chelsea Glaser, Entrepreneur & Brand Strategist, the co-founder of both Fredi & Launch It Girl.
Chelsea is a serial entrepreneur and brand strategist on a mission to help women understand and experience their full potential. She is the Cofounder of both Fredi and Launch It Girl. Fredi is a wellness company offering an all-natural daily supplement for focus, energy, and stress reduction. Launch It Girl is a brand strategy & design studio.
In this episode we chat about:
- Developing a wellness practice without beating yourself up
- Redefining your success metrics
- Trusting your intuition
- Practices to check into your own intuition
- Feeling the pressure to stay ‘productive’ vs leaning into play & creativity
- How the improv mentality can be helpful in life
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: chelseybenzel
- For more about Chelsey, check out my website.
Learn more about working with Chelsey here: chelseybenzel.com/mentorship
- Follow Launch It Girl on Instagram: @launchitgirls
- Find Launch It Girl online, launchitgirl.com
- Follow Fredi on Instagram: @wearefredi
- Find Fredi online, wearefredi.com
- Follow Chelsea on Instagram: @chelseaglaser
- Find Chelsea online, chelseaglaser.com
For 15% off Focused by Fredi, the all-natural daily supplement for focus, energy, and stress reduction, use coupon code NET15 at wearefredi.com
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!