In this episode I’m joined by Dana Silverstein, interior stylist and one of my co-authors from the book Spark Your Shift.
Dana has a passion for helping people create a space that supports them in raising their vibration and expressing their authentic selves.
We talk about:
- The impact a well-thought-out space can have on your energy.
- How styling your home is closely linked with how you style yourself.
- The most important questions to ask yourself when styling your home (either from the ground up or when it’s time for a refresh).
- Five key concepts to help you establish your interior style.
- How to create a space that feels like your sanctuary, and represents your authentic self.
And lots more!
Get your copy of our book Spark Your Shift:
If you haven’t yet, you can click here to get your copy of Spark Your Shift
Connect with Dana:
- Follow Dana on Instagram: @silversteininteriorstyling
- Visit Dana’s website at silversteininteriorstyling.com
- Learn more about Dana’s Virtual Meetings
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!