In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Grey Doolin.
Grey Doolin, M.Ed. (they/them) is a transgender embodiment mentor, connection expert, and professional companion helping people experience more embodiment and presence in their lives.
After going from a life marked by severe depression, addiction, and the effects of trauma to one of embodiment and deep connection, grey uses their own body, energy field, and limbic resonance to mentor others into embodiment and presence.
Grey has been featured on Datable Rebels podcast and has helped thousands of people become more intimate with their own experience and more connected to themselves.
In this episode we chat about:
- We always get what we subconsciously want/need
- The power of balancing in ‘the in between’ and ‘the grey area’
- Recognising privilege in spiritual and personal development spaces
- Transmuting our trauma and pain into our power
- Releasing the form but feeling into the vision
- Understanding how powerful we are and what we can create
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- To learn more about working 1:1 with Chelsey go to: chelseybenzel.com/mentorship
- Follow Grey on Instagram: @greydoolin
- Discover Grey’s work on OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/greydoolin
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!