I’m back! After a bit of a hiatus, I’ve been inspired to fire up the podcast. Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to, what’s been on my heart, and where I see the podcast (and my online presence) heading in 2022.
I talk about…
- Moving out of my city apartment into a 20 foot trailer with my boyfriend
- How we manifested the perfect spot to land (for now) in the mountains in BC
- The power of taking the first step, even if you can’t see where it’s heading
- Holding the vision of what you want vs what you don’t
- Why I think the world could use a lesson in manifestation (now more than ever)
- My take on freedom, self censorship, and standing up for what I believe in.
- And lots more 😘
More details on the offerings I mentioned in this episode:
Get my free guided meditations
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page