I’m so excited to introduce you to Kristi Huss, one of my co-authors from the book Spark Your Shift.
Kristi hails from small-town Iowa, where she currently lives with her college sweetheart and husband, Korey. At 27, she became the mother of six girls with the arrival of quadruplets and her focus for 20 years became raising caring, independent young women who confidently showcase their individual personalities. As they began leaving the nest, with more time for herself, she realized she wasn’t following her own advice!
With her blog My Life’s A Trip and two new books on the way, Kristi openly shares her experiences and life lessons as a relatable, funny, kind voice amid the everyday chatter. She’s here to help other women find the peace and joy of belonging to themselves. And have some laughs along the way!
We talk about:
- Throwing out the plan in favor of what life has in store for you (which is often better than you could ever imagine).
- Taking baby steps to build your confidence and self trust – especially leading up to a big project.
- The power of choosing to make the most out of a difficult situation.
- Empty Besting aka how to live your best life once your children leave home.
- Finding the fun in figuring out who you are again after a big life change.
And so much more!
Get your copy of our book Spark Your Shift:
If you haven’t yet, you can click here to get your copy of Spark Your Shift
Connect with Kristi:
- Follow Kristi on Instagram: @kristihuss
- Read Kristi’s blog My Life Is a Trip
- Visit Kristi’s website at kristihuss.com
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks so much!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!