In this episode I’m joined by Maryna Ninovska, a Psycho-Spiritual Therapist and an Awakening Coach who specializes in Shadow Work and Inner Child Healing.
Through her Mastering Human platform Maryna mentors seekers in their pursuit of self-mastery and self-realization using her Inner-Engineering method focused on re-wiring the subconscious mind, integrating trauma, and healing one’s relationship with themselves.
In this episode we talk about:
- What shadow work is really about and how it can benefit us all.
- Why trauma isn’t just about tragedy, and is more universal than we may realize.
- The role inner work plays in allowing your net to appear when you take a big leap.
- The power of single-pointed focus in your message and in how you structure your day.
- Why our capacity to experience bliss is connected to our ability to be with the darkness.
And so much more. Enjoy!
Connect with Maryna:
- Find Maryna on Facebook at facebook.com/masteringhuman
- Learn more about Maryna’s platform Mastering Human
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks so much!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!