In this episode I’m joined by Michael Stone, Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator and Creator of Neurodynamic Breathwork Online.
In the last 2-1/2 years, Michael has facilitated close to four hundred online sessions of Neurodynamic Breathwork with participants from over 110 countries and has been instrumental in creating a thriving worldwide breathing community in support of personal and global transformation and healing.
In this episode we talk about:
- The Ayahuasca trip that changed everything and sparked the beginning of Neurodynamic Breathwork Online.
- How our unconscious conditioning and ancestral imprints can affect our lives – without us even knowing.
- The role breathwork can play to help us understand (and shift) what’s been holding us back.
- How to recognize the part of your mind that wants to keep you safe, and not let it hold you back.
- The key to getting out of your logical mind to access universal intelligence.
And so much more. Enjoy!
Connect with Michael:
- Try a free Neurodynamic Breathwork session at breathworkonline.com
- Learn more about the Breathwork Facilitator Training
- Follow Michael on Instagram: @michaelstonela
- Visit the Neurodynamic Breathwork Online Facebook Page at facebook.com/breathworkonline
- Find Michael on YouTube here
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast and you’d like to show your support, you can now “buy me a coffee”. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks so much!!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!