In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Michelle Kuei, Professional Speaker, confidence & Leadership Coach.
Michelle Kuei is a certified confidence & leadership coach who helps negative self-talkers to believe in the talents to reach full potential in a fulfilling personal and professional life. Michelle’s speaking career began in 2018, soon after she founded her own coaching company.
She is the author of the new memoir, Perfectly Normal-an immigrant’s story of making it in America. She is a board member of the United Nations Association of the USA and a Clinical Pharmacist at USC’s Keck Medical Center. Michelle was born in Taiwan and grew up in New York, but today she lives in Los Angeles with a short-haired brown tabby cat named Buster. Her favorite food includes hamburgers and pizza.
In this episode we chat about:
- Living in the present moment
- Overcoming a car accident at 11 years old & the life changes that follow
- Navigating relationships as an introvert
- Consciously deciding to change your life and make the most of it
- Why you don’t need a ‘bucket list’
- Michelle’s 3 principles for life, the ‘ABC’
- Energy leadership & different levels of energy
- Moving from victimhood and control to acceptance & letting go
And so much more, enjoy!
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- To learn more about working 1:1 with Chelsey go to: chelseybenzel.com/mentorship
- Follow Michelle on Instagram: @elevatelifecoach
- Follow Michelle on Facebook: @lifecoachingbyelevate
- For more about Michelle, check out her website.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
This podcast was produced by @sarahharneymakes and @chelseybenzel.
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page