In today’s conversation, Chelsey is joined by Pedro Luna, Yoga instructor, dad, meme maker and community leader.
Pedro Luna is a South Florida based yoga instructor, experience creator, podcast host, lululemon ambassador, meme maker, and international retreat leader. Pedro has been teaching yoga since the fall of 2012.
He has done multiple teacher trainings around the country and is continually working on his craft. Pedro’s mission in life is to share the gift of yoga with the world. Pedro enjoys teaching various styles of yoga and hosting some of the most unique yoga experiences that one could have. He believes that yoga is for anyone and everyone!
In this episode we chat about:
- Knowing when you’re called to serve
- Growing an online offering to maintain community during the pandemic
- Turning off the noise of ‘there’s only one way’ & coming inwards instead
- Doing one thing today and not worrying about the long term ‘how to get there’
- Is your comfort zone really that comfortable?
- The affirmation ‘life is good & it’s only getting better’
And so much more, enjoy!
Links and resources:
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Follow Chelsey on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- To learn more about working 1:1 with Chelsey go to: chelseybenzel.com/mentorship
- Follow Pedro on Instagram: @yogawithpedro
- Follow Yogi Memes on Instagram: @yogimemes
- For more about Pedro, check out his website
- Find the Yogi Show Podcast here
- Find Pedro on Insight Timer here.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on the next courageous conversation with badass entrepreneurs, just like you.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!