It’s such a pleasure to share this episode with you, featuring Regan Figg, Pleasurepreneur and Feminine Embodiment Coach.
Regan works to deepen women’s connection to their bodies, know and live from their feminine essence and guide them to succeed with pleasure in business, the workplace and at home.
Her clients include women in business and other various industries, mothers and other feminine beings wanting to achieve their definition of success with sovereignty, desire, life force energy and Feel-Good-Flow.
In this episode we talk about:
- Using pleasure as a tool for personal growth.
- How getting clear on your desires can lead you to find your people.
- How to let go of control and find deeper trust in your desires (and your body’s wisdom).
- Bringing pleasure into business – and looking at the internal markers of success as well as the external ones.
- ‘Quantum walks’ as a way to build a deeper relationship with your inner guidance.
And so much more.
Connect with Regan:
- Follow Regan on Instagram: @regan_figg
- Connect with Regan on Facebook: facebook.com/TheReganFigg
- Listen to Regan’s podcast Dive In with Regan Figg
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks so much!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!