In this episode I’m joined by Saffron Louise, a mindset mentor, energetic kinesiologist and intuitive healer.
Saffron is also a Mind Body Medicine practitioner and is currently co-authoring a book called KISS – Keep It Simple and Shine.
I absolutely adored this conversation, especially hearing how Saffron has navigated some challenging situations in her life with grace, and a deep knowing that things are always working out exactly the way they’re meant to.
We talk about:
- How miracles can happen when we go after what we know we need to do.
- The power of perspective and what it means to ‘climb up the mountain’.
- What it takes to surrender and hand it all over to the Universe.
- How to tell the difference between what’s resistance, and what’s intuition.
- A powerful practice to connect with your heart and access your inner wisdom.
And so much more. Enjoy!
Connect with Saffron:
- Follow Saffron on Instagram: @saffronlouisekinesiology
- Visit Saffron’s Facebook Page at facebook.com/kinesiologywarrior
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss the next episode!
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page