Sanja Rose is a sacred brand alchemist, cosmic guide, poet, and author. She is also the creator of True Star Design – her unique integration of 13-sign astrology, modern astronomy, and Human Design.
Our intention recording this episode is that it’s a beacon of hope for anyone struggling with depression. Please share with anyone you feel it may help!
Highlights from this episode:
- The power that can come from feeling the depths of your pain and heavy emotions (and the courage it takes to go there) @4:17
- How the “net” that appears is constantly being woven – by ourselves and those around us @11:09
- Questioning our connection to technology an the sense of self worth and identity we gain from being on social media @21:05
- Why “good vibes only” mentality is getting in the way of our true healing and liberation @46:00
- An intro to True Star Design and True Astrology – and why Western may not be as accurate as we’ve been led to believe. @52:27
- Healing from depression and holding faith that things will get better – even when you may not be able to see how. @58:22
Links and Resources:
Click here to watch the video Sanja referenced in this episode that helped her lift her depression
If you enjoyed this episode I would love if you left a review. You can also support the podcast by buying me a coffee here!
Recorded on May 12
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!