Sanja Rose is a sacred brand alchemist, cosmic guide, poet, and author. She is also the creator of True Star Design – her unique integration of 13-sign astrology, modern astronomy, and Human Design.
Our intention recording this episode is that it’s a beacon of hope for anyone struggling with depression. Please share with anyone you feel it may help!
Highlights from this episode:
- The power that can come from feeling the depths of your pain and heavy emotions (and the courage it takes to go there) @4:17
- How the “net” that appears is constantly being woven – by ourselves and those around us @11:09
- Questioning our connection to technology an the sense of self worth and identity we gain from being on social media @21:05
- Why “good vibes only” mentality is getting in the way of our true healing and liberation @46:00
- An intro to True Star Design and True Astrology – and why Western may not be as accurate as we’ve been led to believe. @52:27
- Healing from depression and holding faith that things will get better – even when you may not be able to see how. @58:22
Links and Resources:
Click here to watch the video Sanja referenced in this episode that helped her lift her depression
Connect with Sanja on Instagram or her website sanjarose.com
Connect with Chelsey on Facebook, Instagram or join my email list to stay in touch.
If you enjoyed this episode I would love if you left a review. You can also support the podcast by buying me a coffee here!
Recorded on May 12
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!
Click here to head to my FB Page