In this episode I’m joined by Vick Maan, founder of the Mental Wealth Campaign.
Mental Wealth Campaign is a mental health movement to empower people of all ages to enrich their minds through the use of traditional and non-traditional mental health services, practices and tools.
We talk about:
- Why we need to consider both the traditional and non-traditional approaches when it comes to mental health.
- The importance of being transparent about your own journey as a leader in your field.
- Taking action and applying what you know to create the results you seek.
- Vick and my mutual love of houseplants and the connection between caring for your plants and being present in your day-to-day life.
- What it means to be your own guru.
And lots more. Enjoy!
Connect with Vick:
- Learn more about the Mental Wealth Campaign
- Mental Wealth Campaign Facebook Page
- Follow Vick on Instagram @vick_maan
- Connect with Vick on Facebook
Connect with Chelsey:
- Follow me on Instagram: @chelseybenzel
- Come say hi on Facebook: facebook.com/chelseybenzel
- Learn more about working with me at chelseybenzel.com
- Watch the live recording of this episode on my FB Page here
If you’ve been enjoying the podcast, you can now “buy me a coffee” to show your support. Click here to learn more!
Plus make sure you hit subscribe, and if you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Pin this episode!
IN CASE WE HAVEN’T MET…
Hi lovely, I’m Chelsey.
As a mentor, artist, and host of the “And The Net Appeared” podcast, I mix spiritual tools, intuitive guidance, and personal development to help women reclaim their power and share their gifts with the world.
I’m here for the lightworkers, the change-makers, and the people who are here to do good in the world.
I trust in miracles and divine timing, and I know if you’re here reading this our paths were meant to cross for a reason.
Come connect with me on the socials!